Monday 28 March 2011

BOLS FOAMS NOW IN IRELAND

During a training sesison in Dundalk last week I spotted what I thought were quite dinky minitaure bottles of Bols liqueurs only to discover that they were actually Bols Foams.

Available in the following flavours:-

BLUE CURACAO
BANANA
CREME DE CASSIS
AMARETTO
CREME DE MENTHE GREEN
CREME DE CACAO WHITE

You can get them from Barry and Fitzwilliam 021-4320900 or 01-6671755

I used a couple of them and found them easy to use, the foam lasted ages and tasted great. My only drawback would be the selection of flavours avilable. But if they take off, I am sure they will work on other flavours.

Oh and because of the small amount that comes out with each pump, covering the top of a martini cocktail takes a little time.

Keep your drinks in champagne flutes and highballs for now :-)  but definitely worth a trial!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment